Now here’s a list of random things in my life that stood out in 2010.
Most annoying/ embarassing/depressing/terrifying/ akward moments of 2010
1. When Alden had a fever fit.
I hate febrile seizures
2. When Alden farted in front of Yoda, my supervisor.
3. When my respondents refused to co-operate during data collection work.
Non Compliance Part 1
Non Compliance Part 2
4. When Alden got the pox.
Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
5. When I found out that Kusai watched porn
Jack and Jill
6. When I found out that we needed to go to Wellington to do Vava's passport.
What's in a Cert?
8. When Alva stuffed a styrofoam in her ear.
Alva and the Styrofoam
9. When we were hit by 4.9 magnitude earthquake.
10. When a hairdresser at City mall messed up my hair colour. Had to recolour twice!!
Most pleasant/ fulfilling/ exciting/memorable moments of 2010
1. Seeing my family for the first time this year and spending time in KK.
Updates and Let the Blogging Begin
2. Seeing Alden pee in the toilet for the first time.
So Far So Great
3. When I met aneroxic girl and J-Lo's butt for the first time.
The Hot and the Not in Gym Class
4. When hubby and I went to Mount Cook and Twizel to celebrate our fifth anniversary.
New Year In Twizel
5. When Vava got the pox.
6. When I got Alva's passport from the courier guy.
Please Don't Burst My Bubbles
7.When we got lost on our way to Lake Coleridge and ended up playing in the snow.
Weekend On Ice
8. When I got myself a new car for my birthday.
A New Ride
9. When Alva and Alden celebrated their birthdays.
The Boy Who Rocks My World
The Girl Who Rocks My World
Okay. I didn't write about this one but I just can't help
10. When a young WOMAN made a pass on me at a parking lot two months ago. She started a lame conversation and told me I looked 'hot'. Betul ba. Another perempuan thought I'm panas. Hehehe. I told hubby about it the moment I got home but he wasn't amused. Me? I was flattered to pieces.
And there you have it. A summary of the good and bad in 2010 :)
Have a wonderful 2011 full of happiness, excitement and dreams come true! xoxo